Health and Safety Guidelines
Community safety continues to be a high priority for Hamilton Festival Theatre Company (HFTco) and factors into all planning for all our programs and events. HFTco follows all municipal, provincial, and federal health and safety guidelines.
Some of our venues and events have specific health and safety protocols—please review each event’s unique “Health & Safety” notes.
It is recommended to self-isolate if you have any of the following symptoms:
- —fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- —cough that’s new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
- —barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing (croup)
- —shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)
- —sore throat
- —difficulty swallowing
- —runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- —lost sense of taste or smell
- —pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- —headache that’s unusual or long lasting
- —digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- —muscle aches
- —extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
- —falling down often
- —for young children and infants: sluggishness or lack of appetite
If you have any questions about Hamilton Festival Theatre Company’s health and safety guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 289-698-2234.