Frost Bites 2021—Frequent Frost Pass
FROST BITES is Hamilton’s only site-specific, winter theatre festival featuring a diverse array of hot local and national artists presenting performance ‘bites’. This year's festival, running February 11-14, 2021, will feature events held in locations throughout the city and online.
The Frequent Frost Pass is valid for one (1) ticket for each event in the festival, in person and online. Passholders must (a) purchase the pass and (b) reserve their tickets for individual performances once booking begins mid-January. The pass is non-transferable—the person using the pass must be the person who purchased the pass and is recorded in our system as the Passholder. The Frequent Frost Pass is valid from February 11-14, 2021.
ACCESS NOTES: Events will be held outdoors (limited capacity/physically distant) and online. If you are attending an outdoor performance, please dress for the weather and allow for ample travel time, including parking if you are driving. A few performance areas may ask audience members to stand, with limited seating reserved for those who require it (please identify yourself with onsite festival staff at check in). More details will be available mid-January.
Pass Price: $56.50 (including HST) + fees
Become a Member
Membership for the Hamilton Festival Theatre Company (o/a Hamilton Fringe) has its privileges:
▪ Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
▪ Fringe Backer Button ($5 value, required for entry to all summer Fringe Festival shows).
▪ Receive an advance copy of the Hamilton Fringe Festival Programme.
▪ Free VIP entry to the Hamilton Fringe Festival Kick-Off ($15 value).
▪ NEW discounted ticket of $10 for The Gilded Hammers, Hamilton’s inaugural theatre awards event ($10 value).
▪ NEW free attendance at preview events for Hamilton Fringe programming.
▪ NEW 15% discount on education and professional development programming.
Savings for members: $30, plus additional discounts and free preview events
Cost of membership: $30
Remember, memberships must be renewed annually. If you were a member last year, join us again!