Theatre PD Day Pass
Theatre PD Day is back! This year, we are offering a virtual day of professional development, enlightening discussion, and the annual Monologue Slam.
The Theatre PD Day Pass is valid for one (1) ticket for each event during Theatre PD Day on March 27th. Passholders must purchase their pass then reserve their ticket to each event—you can do this all at once OR you can buy your pass in advance and sign in later to book your events.
The pass is non-transferable, the person using the pass must be the person who purchased the pass and is recorded in our system as the Passholder.
Please note: some events have limited capacity and tickets are first-come first-serve; your pass gives you a free ticket each event, but limited capacity workshops may still sell out so we encourage you to reserve your tickets early.
THEATRE PD DAY PASS PRICE: $45 + HST + fees
If you’d like to purchase your pass and book your tickets all at once, you’ll need to log in or create a new account, return to “Memberships + Passes”, add a THEATRE PD DAY PASS to your basket (at the bottom of this page), then click on “What’s On” to select your shows and add a ‘Theatre PD Day Passholder’ ticket to your basket (limit: one per event). If you’ve already bought your pass, log in to your account, click “What’s On”, select your events, add a ‘Theatre PD Day Passholder’ ticket to your basket (limit: one per event). You can book multiple events by returning to “What’s On” and adding new tickets to your basket. You can purchase additional single tickets at Pay-What-You-Can-Afford pricing as desired.
ACCESS NOTES: Each event is digital and requires access to the internet. Please see individual event listings for additional accessibility information or suggested equipment/supplies.
Become a Member
Membership for the Hamilton Festival Theatre Company (o/a Hamilton Fringe) has its privileges:
▪ Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
▪ Fringe Backer Button ($5 value, required for entry to all summer Fringe Festival shows).
▪ Receive an advance copy of the Hamilton Fringe Festival Programme.
▪ Free VIP entry to the Hamilton Fringe Festival Kick-Off ($15 value).
▪ NEW discounted ticket of $10 for The Gilded Hammers, Hamilton’s inaugural theatre awards event ($10 value).
▪ NEW free attendance at preview events for Hamilton Fringe programming.
▪ NEW 15% discount on education and professional development programming.
Savings for members: $30, plus additional discounts and free preview events
Cost of membership: $30
Remember, memberships must be renewed annually. If you were a member last year, join us again!