Terms and Conditions
I acknowledge and understand that to redeem tickets, each ticket holder agrees to:
1. Adhere to all current public health COVID-19 protocols
2. Consent that their name and contact information (collected at time of purchase) may be used for contract tracing as necessary.
3. Comply with the Hamilton Festival Theatre Company’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines.
4. Follow all mandated regulations established by the City of Hamilton, the province of Ontario, and the federal government of Canada.
5. Submit an electronic liability waiver to participate in the event (in-person events only).
I also acknowledge, understand and agree that any ticket holder that refuses to comply with these terms may be denied access to the performance / experience they have purchased a ticket for and will not be entitled to a refund of the ticket price. [Note: anyone who cannot attend a performance because they are suffering COVID-19 symptoms or required to quarantine due to suspected exposure is entitled to a refund. It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to notify the Box Office.]